Transplantation, Immunology and Inflammation T2i - EA 4245 - Tours
- Pr Christophe BARON, PU-PH
Research axis :
- Study of the immuno-inflammatory response in organ transplantation and during ischemia reperfusion.
- Identification of biomarkers of organ dysfunction (tissue injury, rejection, relapse).
- Development of new therapeutic strategies (antibodies and pharmacological agents) to prevent tissue damage.
Expertise / know-how:
- Analysis of the immune-inflammatory response under normal conditions or hypoxia / reoxygenation : proliferation, viability, cytokines, adhesion/migration, multi-staining by flow cytometry, cytotoxicity…
- Culture of cancer cells (mammary and colon epithelial origin) ; Establishment of primary colorectal cultures from biopsies ; Differentiation of human monocytes into dendritic cells ; Culture of cardiomyocytes and cardiac fibroblasts, renal tubular proximal cells.
- Immortalization by EBV technique and culture of human B lymphocytes
- Cell sorting : “single cell”
Bat Vialle, UFR Medicine, University of Tours, France
BCR Facility level -1 bâtiment Bretonneau, UFR Medicine